COVID-19 Test Kits
Approved by US FDA
Over 30 million tests SOLD to the Global Market
OSANG Healthcare’s Full Line up for COVID-19 Testing
OHC SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test
- Nasopharynx Swab Sample Use
- COVID-19 Antigen Screening Test Fast Result in15minutes
- 18 months at 2-3˚C. On Site Pint of Care Testing
- Sensitivity: 96.7% (95% CI: 83.3%-99.4%)
- Specificity: 99.0% (95% CI: 94.6%-8%)
RightSign Covid-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Testing Kit
- The RightSignTM COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette is a rapid lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection and differentiation of IgM and IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human venous whole blood (sodium heparin, potassium EDTA, and sodium citrate), serum or plasma (sodium heparin, potassium EDTA and sodium citrate), and fingerstick whole blood.
- Testing of serum, plasma and venous whole blood specimens is limited to laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. 263a, that meet requirements to perform moderate or high complexity tests.
- Testing of fingerstick whole blood specimens is limited to laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, that meet the requirements to perform high, moderate or waived complexity tests. Testing of fingerstick whole blood specimens is authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC), i.e., in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.